Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taking A Break

Despite me being able to track how many people visit the blog, I don't know how many of you actually READ it and therefore expected some new material.  Unfortunately, circumstances arose and I probably won't be able to post anything new until next week, nor do I really want to right now.  I'm not going into any details but I'll just say that I lost a good friend far too soon and it's going to be a little while before I get back into the swing of things again.  I had planned on watching the head-to-head WWE/TNA shows and doing a report but when I heard the news Monday, that obviously didn't matter.  And, yet again, the "surprise" I had planned will be pushed back indefinitely.  Sorry to anyone that does keep track of my ranting and raving but hopefully you understand.

1 comment:

  1. The loss of Corey Haim is affecting us all. It'll be a while before things settle down. If you need someone to talk to...

    ReplyDelete