Saturday, May 8, 2010

If you had to choose between punching a hipster and punching a ghetto thug, without fear of retribution from either, which would you choose? Choosing both is not an option.

Punching a hipster BY FAR! I can't even measure how far of a margin it would be. And that's not even factoring in that a ghetto thug would probably kill me if I punched him. Hipsters exist solely to be beaten. At least ghetto thugs have supplied our civilization with "sampling".

Ask me anything. No, seriously, anything.

3 comments:

  1. I would punch the ghetto thug INTO the hipster cracking both their skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answer. Is it crazy that I had to look up exactly what a hipster is? I have heard the term for ages and had a mental picture in my mind of who it describes, but I had to check Wikipedia of all things to be sure. My mental picture was correct, but I did not expect Wikipedia to define it as a 'subculture'. From what I understand being a hipster is like being a pastiche of everything that is supposedly cool and vintage, and yet with no real meaning of its own. To me, that is an insult to subcultures!

    Based on the above, I would definitely punch the hipster, and watch him/her explode into nothingness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, to me, the definition of a "hipster" is someone who does something or claims to like something for the sole purpose of looking cool (or worse, ironic) and not because they genuinely like it. And it irks me to no end.

    ReplyDelete