Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sarcasmatron Audio Time Go! Episode #2 - Almighty Thorgasmatron

'Sup?  Episode #2 of the podcast all up in the hizzy...or something.  I still sound like crap, but now I sound even worse because I recorded this while not feeling well.  I tried to cut this down a bit more to prevent rambling but that didn't quite work.  I still rambled and it's only maybe like 5 minutes shorter.  I talk about a lot less this time.  My topics this time have been reduced to:


-Breaking my "No Buying Video Games Until Saints Row 3 Comes Out" oath (PS - Release date is now Nov. 15 bitches!)
-An anti-GameStop rant
-A review of the SyFy Original Movie "Almighty Thor" from The Asylum

Have at thee.  (Right Click, Save As)

And that's about it.  Anyway, here's the links I was talking about:

Goozex - For all your video game/DVD trading needs.  (Don't forget to add "TheRyno665" as a referral friend whatever thing if you join so I can get me some free trade tokens.)
The Backloggery - Registration starts TOMORROW!

And just for the hell of it, even though they're already in the sidebar:

Freakin' Awesome Network - I write shitty articles about shitty wrestling.  Sometimes they get warnings from the Editor.  I feel special.
My Facebook Page - Alerting any and all fans to blog posts, podcasts, articles and stand-up comedy appearances that I make.

Even though I felt like crap recording this one, I feel quite energized after putting this one together.  I may be posting quite a bit more podcasts in the near future.  First of all, I'll be making a guest appearance on The Steve Wherry Comedy Podcast after recording one last night after an Open Mic Comedy Show.  And I won't quite go into it here but if I have the time this weekend, I'm definitely going to regale you of the recent shenanigans that have gone down after recent Open Mic sessions, especially last night.  You won't want to miss it.  Believe me.  If you do, you'll get scabies.

Credits
Intro Song: Crystal Castles vs The Klaxons - Atlantis To Interzone (Remix)
Outro Song: Amon Amarth - Across The Rainbow Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment